Çalışma Prensibi The GEA CookStar combines vertical and horizontal air flow in one oven, enabling it to confine the hot air and super-heated steam to the areas where they are needed. The vertical airflow in the middle of the cooking process enhances the efficiency and results. Independent cooking conditions per zone. Cooking temperatures up to 200°C.
• Combines vertical and horizontal air flow in one oven
• Hot air and super-heated steam
• Independent cooking conditions per zone
• Cooking temperatures up to 200°C
The art of cooking and roasting is to produce tasty, attractive products that retain moisture. With the largest heating capacity available on the market, running speed up to 25m per minute and belt load of up to 25 kg/m, the overall productivity of the oven has industry standard performance. The horizontal and vertical airflow concepts result in 10-30% shorter cooking time, providing more capacity as well as more consistent product quality, improved overall product color, faster browning. As a result of the above effects the GEA CookStar delivers a higher yield in the various applications when compared to spiral ovens with over 100% horizontal airflow or those with purely vertical airflow.
• Tasty, attractive products that retain moisture
• Largest heating capacity on the market
• Running speed up to 25m per minute
• Belt load of up to 25 kg/m
To ensure consistent heat transfer to all products, the GEA CookStar combines horizontal and vertical airflow. The logics of multi-zone cooking with vertical air flow at the right spot of the cooking process delivers improved overall product color and faster browning . Additionally a more consistent product core temperature (variation across the belt is only ± 2°C) is achieved. With the right combination of cooking parameters for each individual application, the GEA CookStar provides unchallenged browning, crispiness, surface quality, texture and juiciness of your products with no compromise to yield.
• Consistent heat transfer
• Improved overall product color and faster browning
• Consistent product core temperature
• No compromise to yield
Almost all products can be produced in the GEA CookStar, including steamed, coated, marinated and enhanced browned products, roasted bone-in, roasted boneless and formed products. The optimal adjustments and control of the cooking conditions in the GEA CookStar are made possible through a number of special features it offers to achieve the best results. Examples include the extra impingement zone of the GEA CookStar Turbo and the humidity balancing system and air balancing to assure independent climate conditions. It's even possible to reduce the humidity in both zones far below the natural humidity in the oven environment.
• Steamed, coated, marinated and enhanced browned products, roasted bone-in, roasted boneless and formed products
• Extra impingement zone
• Independent climate conditions
Return on Investment
Higher yield and higher capacity reduce the cost of product per kilogram. Energy savings, shorter cleaning times, lower cleaning costs and lower maintenance costs reduce the overall operational costs, which can also indirectly be translated back into cost per kilogram of product. The enhanced air balancing system, combined with a passive exhaust system minimizes losses of heat and steam to exhaust to outside compared to systems that have active exhausts and need continuous pressure balancing to maintain cooking conditions. This easily reduces the volume of steam by 500 - 1000 kg/h over cookers with active exhausts, potentially saving 50,000 euro on gas consumption per year or beyond that.
• Reduce the cost of product per kilogram
• Reduce the overall operational costs
• Reduces the volume of steam by 500 - 1000 kg/h
• Potentially saving 50,000 euro on gas consumption per year
Improvements in the interior design enhance clean ability, while the CIP (Clean in Place) system uses a unique inside-out-spray system from the rotating drum to ensure superior cleaning of strategic areas in the cooking zones. Each zone has independent CIP tanks and CIP circulation systems. The net result is a 10 to 15% shorter cleaning cycle and reduced water and chemical usage, allowing up to 72 hours continuous production.
• CIP (Clean in Place) system uses a unique inside-out spray system
• Independent CIP tanks / circulation systems
• 10 to 15% shorter cleaning cycle
• Reduced water and chemical usage
• Up to 72 hours continuous production
The important variables in the cooking process can be controlled , such as cook temperature, dewpoint, circulation speed, cook time. Process variables are stored by menu through the GEA process controls.
• GEA Process controls
• Cook temperature, dewpoint, circulation speed, cook time