Discover GEA's infinite refrigeration and heating possibilities and visit us at Chillventa 2018 in hall 7 booth 7-502. Our efficient and sustainable energy designs provide innovative solutions with short payback times aimed at reducing your total cost of ownership and carbon footprint. Keep it blue!
Main reasons to visit the GEA Booth
- To discover the largest range of compressors for natural refrigerants
- To talk with experts who really understand your industry, applications and service needs
- To celebrate with us 50 years of innovation in screw compressor technology
Our exhibits at Chillventa 2018
- GEA Bock HG series; complete range of 2-, 4-, 6- and 8-cylinder semi-hermetic compressors, suitable as standard for conventional, chlorine-free HFC, low GWP and natural refrigerants
- GEA Bock HA series; air-cooled semi-hermetic compressors for low-temperature applications
- The environmental friendly transcritical CO2 compressors, delivering highest reliability with smooth running and a wide frequency range for superior efficiency
- 50 years of GEA screw compressors; from the first model to the new semi-hermetic screw compressor GEA CompaX, simplified for air conditioning with NH3
- GEA BluQ; low-charge NH3 chiller for green and future-proof air conditioning.
- GEA Grasso V-HP; high-pressure piston compressor models for NH3 heat pumps.
- GEA RedGenium; low-charge NH3 heat pump for sustainable heating.
- GEA AWP Dual-Safety; the valve combination to protect refrigeration systems from excess pressure.
- GEA Omni™ Retrofit Panel (live demonstrations); the intuitive touch for screw and piston compressor control