GEA clarifiers for industrial fluids have been designed for the purification of fuel, lube, diesel and hydraulic oil and the treatment of waste oil and MARPOL liquids. The clarifier of enclosed design is equipped with an oil level sight glass and driven by a 3-phase AC motor. Power is transferred to the bowl spindle via a flat belt. The hood of the clarifier is hinged and all bearings are splash-lubricated from a central oil bath.
The separators of the OSE series have been designed for the treatment of cooling lubricants, washing liquids, oil-water mixtures, lube oil, fuel oil, waste oil, etc. Water, oil and fine particles are simultaneously separated. Water, oil and fine particles are simultaneously separated.
Features & Benefits
- Reduced operating costs resulting from longer engine and component life, fewer oil change intervals and disposal volumes
- High throughput capacities
- High separation efficiency thanks to GEA softstream inlet
- Controlled and rapid solids ejection due to GEA hydrostop
- Minimized weight, space requirement and energy consumption
- Easy maintenance and operation
- Low noise level due to the belt drive