Redefining flexibility, accuracy and hygiene in brine injection
Benefit from GEA's industry-leading marination technology for precise brine injection of meat products.
Multi-purpose without compromising on accuracy or performance
The GEA MultiJector bine injection system with 3-4mm OptiFlex needles features consistent vertical brine distribution throughout the full depth of the product, guaranteeing consistent product quality and maximum profitability, flexible needles that will not break or distort, and proven GEA technology such as linear movement of the needles. The modular design includes exchangeable manifold needle cassettes for quick changeover and easy cleaning.
GEA MultiJector 3-4mm is suitable for 700mm wide lines. The main application includes cooked ham products like pork ham, turkey ham and chicken ham.
Technology know-how you can count on
- Inventor of industrial injection backed by 50 years’ experience
- Seamless integration of upstream and downstream operations like defrosting, brine chilling, tenderizing and tumbling for maximum product quality
- Complete process control for consistent product color and taste, long shelf life, high yield and low cost
Most accurate brine distribution and retention for high-quality products
- Unique 3-4 mm OptiFlex that help prevent bent or broken needles and ensure consistent quality and maximum productivity
- Constant linear speed of needles throughout the whole injection stroke for consistent brine distribution
- GEA’s unique ‘intelligent’ stripper plate that prevents pressure on delicate products regardless of the product height
Highest flexibility with focus on detail
- Unique needle cassette design for complete and toolless exchange within 7-9 minutes
- Easy-to-clean conveyor belt system by a single person and without the need of removing equipment
- Recipe program with process parameters such as product height and needle depth
- Switching from one product to another without the need of mechanical adjustments