The continuous growth in pasta consumption, has brough the attention to the production of quality products, starting with raw materials that differ from the well-known durum wheat. Especially in those countries that historically lack this durum wheat production, technology developed by GEA Pavan makes it possible to produce pasta of excellent quality. This challenge, launched by the visionaries of Mediterranean cuisine, has now been overcome thanks to the technological development that made pasta a widespread product all over the world.
In this webinar we will discover what are the main drivers that have made pasta such a widespread product, what are the new market trends and the consequent needs of pasta producers. We will analyze which parameters and characteristics characterize a pasta of excellent quality and which are the technological solutions adopted to make it so.
During this webinar we will:
- Analyze the diffusion and current market trends related to Dry Pasta
- Understand what are the parameters that define pasta as a high-quality product
- Discover what technological solutions are in response to the needs of pasta producers
- Paolo Guarise - Sales Area Manager – Pasta, Extrusion and Milling- GEA Group
- Michele Darderi - Director of Marketing – PEM and Bakery – GEA Group