Out now: GEA kytero® – the first single use disc stack separator from GEA for mammalian cells and E.coli, reducing the dependence on depth filters and bottle centrifuges. Discover secure, efficient and clean separation with a disposable bowl concept!
Superbly efficient disc stack technology, based on world-renowned GEA Westfalia separation expertise and decades of industrial scale cell-harvesting solutions, is now available for the first time in a convenient click-&-produce unit for small production and fully scalable product development in the lab.
More benefits for you with GEA kytero®:
- Robust and reliable process.
- Faster processing, faster preparation of the next batch.
- Significantly reduced footprint compared to traditional technologies. Additionally, buffer tanks are no longer required.
- Reduced implementation and operation effort: instantly ready for the next batch.
- Easy handling in all operations.