Visit us at ProPak Asia from June, 14-17, 2023, in Bangkok, Thailand. Share in our vision of “A taste of tomorrow” and learn how we strive to engineer for a better world.
We are looking forward to showcasing some of the latest GEA innovations and product developments at this year’s ProPak Asia – one of the largest and most influential trade show for the food & beverage manufacturing industry.
At ProPak Asia we will showcase solutions for a wide array of applications for the food industry, ranging from slicing and packaging, frozen food solutions, processing for meat, meat-free and vegetarian foods, bakery, pasta and extruded foods. For an overview of our solutions explore the tabs above.
Stop by our booth and let’s discuss how GEA could support your business in the future. Our product application and service experts will be available at Stand AX021 and are looking forward to meeting with you.
Meet us and discover our latest solutions in:
Meat, poultry & vegetarian food
- Prevent driploss, save time and improve food safety with our ColdSteam defrosting technology
- Control the Crumb with the CrumbMaster Gen 2
- High-capacity injection lines for poultry, ham and bacon processing
- Self balancing your freezing process with CALLIFREEZE® control system
- S-Tec Spiral Freezer offers maximum hygiene, quality, high efficiency, and reliability
- High capacity meets faster retention times with GEA IVERT 4000 Carton
- GEA PowerPak PLUS, the premium Thermoformer for sustainable packaging
- Versatile GEA Bakery production lines for producing family cakes and individual cakes
- Bakery technology for production of double or triple sandwich directly in line with the oven
Pasta & extruded food
- Fat-free noodles with GEA Noodles processing technology
- Shaping your day from breakfast with GEA xTru Twin extruders
- Wide range of snack pellets applications
- Complete process system for the fabrication of stackable chips
- Petfood as never before with GEA pet food technology
- GEA RAY® freeze dryers for fruit, vegetables, meat and fish