1) By „organic“, GEA means changes that are adjusted for currency and portfolio effects.
2) EBIT before restructuring expenses of the last 12 months. Capital employed average of the last 4 quarters and excluding goodwill from the acquisition of the former GEA AG by former Metallgesellschaft AG in 1999.
3) Capital employed excluding goodwill from the acquisition of the former GEA AG by former Metallgesellschaft AG in 1999.
4) Including lease liabilities of EUR 165.2 million as of December 31, 2022 (prior year EUR 165.8 million).
5) The market capitalization takes treasury shares into account.
Continúe en contacto con las historias e innovaciones de GEA registrándose para recibir las noticias de GEA.Registrarse
¡Deseamos ayudarle! Solo necesitamos unos datos para responder a su consulta.Contacte con nosotros