Make Delicious Possible
iba 2018, the world’s leading trade fair for bakery, confectionery and snacks is the perfect platform for GEA to highlight its innovative process and technology solutions for the bakery industry. We look forward to welcoming customers and industry professionals under the heading “Make Delicious Possible” to our Booth 211 in Hall A6.
Main reasons to visit the GEA Booth
- Discover our comprehensive portfolio of equipment, production lines and turnkey solutions for the bakery industry
- See the most up-to-date baking and freezing technologies
- Get ‘hands on’ with our products and view product samples on display
- Get a live demonstration of our innovations
- Meet and talk with our process experts
- "Make Delicious Possible" - Discuss with our bakery process experts how to develop your recipes in the GEA Bakery Experience Centers
During the fair, representatives of GEA Comas and GEA Imaforni will be available to walk you through our process lines and demonstrations, and to answer any questions you might have about our products and solutions. GEA offers a state-of-the-art tunnel ovens, modular processing units and complete lines for the production of cakes, crackers, deposited cookies, co-extruded, wire cut, soft and hard biscuits, muffins, Swiss rolls, pizzas and special bread.
GEA technology includes also proofing, cooling and freezing solutions for the bakery industry, which together with the GEA Imaforni tunnel ovens, enable you to maximize energy savings across the entire plant operation. Bakery customers now have access to the complete portfolio of hygienic process solutions and components as well as plant design, integration and automation for a seamless turnkey approach. With our extensive knowledge of hygienic design including EHEDG, we can offer fully compliant hygienic process solutions including CIP capable freezing systems.
Exhibits on display
- Capptronic HS – a high performance sandwiching machine built on state-of-the-art technology for producing sandwich, filled and spot-deposited biscuits directly in line with the baking oven. It is equipped with a new biscuit tilting system and has a new manifold design for weight accuracy.
- DFV3 multi-extruder – a high-performance co-extruder designed to simultaneously deposit two different types of dough, plus a third, fluid filling. It’s ideal for producing filled biscuits with 2-3 colors, or fig bars, as well as traditional wire cut and smooth mix cookies. It has a removable stainless steel depositor head for easy cleaning and fast product changeover.
- RM 2000 rotary molder – a higher capacity rotary molder in stainless steel configuration to process soft dough cookies, biscuits and shortbreads. It has a working width up to 2000 mm and can be part of a complete production line for a wide range of bakery products.
- EM 1000 wire cut extruder – this new extruder in stainless steel configuration uses wire cut movement with a brushless motor. Designed for a quick tool-free belt changeover, this machine is in full wash-down configuration. It can be integrated into a complete line for the production of wire cut biscuits and soft dough cookies.
- CALLIFREEZE® - a new unique control system for the GEA range of spiral freezers for the food industry