GEA is one of the exclusive partners for this year's Chillventa eSpecia (October 13 to 15, 2020). Chillventa will be completely digital due to the Corona pandemic. The global refrigeration, air conditioning and ventilation technology and heat pump community thus again demonstrated commitment and innovative spirit - even in difficult times.
Chillventa eSpecial offers a great opportunity to network and exchange knowledge, products, expertise and experience. As exclusive partner for Chillventa eSpecial 2020 GEA is organizing a whole series of webinars. Of course, GEA experts will be online throughout the event to meet and interact with participants via a variety of digital communication channels.
“2020 marks the end of a decade and the beginning of a new one. Just like Neil Armstrong when he first set foot on the moon („This is a small step for man, but a giant leap for mankind“), GEA strongly believes that technology and people can truly make a difference and guide people towards a better future. As long as we set the right priorities, we can take the right actions that lead to the bigger impact we all need so badly right now, for our businesses and for the planet. As long as we know where we’re going, we can take steps in the right direction, so our leap becomes reality. Switching to natural refrigerants, opting for innovative energy-efficient solutions, replacing a boiler with a high-performance heat pump, choosing the right components, setting the parameters of your compressors right… – these may seem like small steps but, in the end, they allow you to make a giant leap. And that’s what this Chillventa is all about. The GEA solutions presented at this year's Chillventa eSpecial are an important support in achieving our customers' sustainability goals”, says Michael Herbermann, CEO of GEA Refrigeration Technologies.
Michael Herbermann adds: "I would have liked to meet customers and interested parties face to face, in personal discussions, at Chillventa in Nuremberg in October this year. Unfortunately, the global pandemic has put a damper on our plans. Fortunately, the organizers of the fair came up with a helpful virtual alternative. Our team has prepared many informative and inspiring webinars and product launches. So you can take the right "small steps" that will lead you to your next big leap".
At Chillventa 2020 eSpecial exhibitors and visitors can listen to the various roundtable presentations online to learn more about GEA products. GEA announces a number of product launches and upgrades at Chillventa eSpecial 2020. Among other things, GEA will be present:
- The compressors GEA Grasso V HS and GEA Grasso LT, both of which now have an extended speed range for more capacity.
- The GEA Grasso SP1 high pressure screw package, specifically designed for subcritical CO2 refrigeration and NH3 heat pump applications.
- The GEA Blu-Red Fusion, a GEA Blu chiller and a GEA Red heat pump in one smart, innovative product. The best of both worlds combined in one standardized solution.
- The extended range of GEA RedAstrum heat pump models developed in response to customer feedback. Now available in an extended range of smaller and larger models, including a new cascade version.
- The updated GEA Purger unit for removing non-condensable gases from cooling systems - now designed to use the natural refrigerant propane.
- The commercial launch of the GEA CompaX, the NH3 semi-hermetic screw compressor, and the GEA BluQ chiller, which is based on GEA CompaX technology and is particularly suitable for use in modern central air conditioning systems and in industrial refrigeration.
In addition to the various roundtables (webinars), there will also be the Chillventa CONGRESS on October 13, where GEA will participate with the presentation "Decarbonizing district heating with heat pump technology" by Kenneth Hoffmann, Product Manager Heat Pumps, GEA Refrigeration Technologies, and Svend Vinther Pedersen, Senior Consultant, The Danish Technological Institute.
You can find out more about GEA's program at Chillventa here.