The pasta market and the food industry need quick and concrete solutions to provide products that have a reduced environmental impact to meet market demands and satisfy final consumers. The need for new systems and technologies that allow to reduce environmental footprint is a trend that is playing an important role in decision making, both for producers and consumers. Using an environment friendly packaging can reduce single-use plastic waste and it is considered a fundamental step for the food industry.
During this webinar we will:
- define the essential characteristics of sustainable packaging
- find out which are the alternative films to plastic ones
- present GEA’s technological innovations in packaging market
- present a new packaging machine born and designed for paper packaging
- Matteo Piroddi - Sales Area Manager – GEA Stiavelli - GEA Group
- Filippo Biasia - Sales Director - Lineapack