Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD) solutions that save and recycle water have become an integral part of industrial processing to sustainably protect the environment.
Manufacturers are under pressure to achieve consistent, reliable, repeatable results with their ZLD systems. Finding a technology that can deliver these results efficiently and reliably is key.
Decanter centrifuges offer a highly effective solution. They can be used to clarify spent process water and remove salts and other suspended impurities. The liquid process phase can then be recycled back into the main process. In this webinar, you will learn why decanter centrifuges are particularly efficient in the treatment of suspensions with high solids content and small particle sizes.
We will discuss:
- How the decanter centrifuge plugs in to the ZLD flowsheet.
- Process development lab, pilot production for ZLD suspensions
- Features of decanter design in relation to ZLD and its benefits
- Economic and environmental benefits based on recent references
- Tore Hartmann, Technical Manager, Separation, GEA Group
- Sean Eicher, Market Manager, Separation, GEA North America