Constructed in a rectangular or tube-shaped format, vibrating feeders from GEA can be custom designed for specific projects and applications. Compatible with a wide range of operations, including flow-extraction, -regulation and -feeding, all our feeders will dose, align or feed powders, granules or pellets.
Owing to the special combination of oscillation, vibration frequency and stroke length, the feeders are extremely gentle and can also handle fragile or friable products.
• Custom designed and tailored to the specific needs of your project
• Optional hygienic finish that is USDA-3A and EHEDG compliant
• Easy to clean and maintain
• Designed for continuous operation: no regular inspection or lubrication required
• Available with weighing cells for Loss-in-Weight operations
GEA Circular Distribution Feeder is designed for a vast range of products. It has multiple outlets which can be opened and closed independently.
The feeder is designed for use with a vast range of products and industries. Products like pellets, frozen mozzarella, cornflakes, tablets or granulates are transported by vibration to the outlets. The number of outlets as well as the amount of product to be dosed can be customized.
Product damage and loss are reduced due to the special interaction of oscillation and frequency of vibration which makes gentle handling possible even for sensitive and fragile products.GEA Circular Distribution Feeder is designed according to the latest EHEDG guidelines and can be delivered according to USDA-3A or NZFSA.
Benefits:• Due to its special design no product is left in the unit after production stop.You save valuable time between production runs since no products will be mixed.
• Motors bearings have an estimated life time of 20.000 hours. These long intervals between maintenance reduces operating costs during extended production cycles especially when continuous operation is required.
• GEA CDF is easy to clean and keep clean. This ensures a sanitary production and more operational time.
Stay in touch with GEA innovations and stories