Efficient. Reliable. Versatile.
The GEA Grasso SP1 series of single-stage screw compressor packages has been designed to cover highly individual needs from medium to the largest cooling capacity range.
The series consists of 16 models from 638 kW to 9,311 kW (R717 | –10 / +35 °C | 3,600 rpm) refrigeration capacity. The GEA Grasso SP1 series is particularly attractive for its versatility, whether in the food industry or in a high-pressure version for CO2, in a heat pump installation or in an explosion-proof set-up for chemical application. Our customers can select from a multitude of options and customize the packages to all individual needs.
GEA Grasso SP1 horizontal variant
9 models from 638 kW to 2,667 kW (R717 | -10/+35°C | 3,600 rpm) are available in a horizontal oil separator design. This variant offers up to 20% less footprint than the vertical version but otherwise performs identically.
GEA Grasso SP1 HP variant
HP stands for high pressure, and this version is specifically designed for Ammonia heat pump and subcritical CO2 applications. The series is available with screw compressor sizes (frame size) from E to XA (R717 heat pumps to XD).
Highlights & Technical Features
- Widest range of single-stage screw compressor packages
- Individual and customized set-up for various applications and industries
- Horizontal design version for up to 20 % reduced footprint
- High pressure design version for ammonia heat pump applications, combined heating and cooling mode possible
- High pressure design version for subcritical CO2 applications, defrosting mode possible
- Stepless capacity control via frequency inverter and/or slide system
- GEA Omni™ control panel with high-definition 15.6" touch screen
- Speed range of 1000 - 3600 rpm