GEA Grasso M series
GEA Grasso M compressors are the ﬁrst screw compressors with an integrated pressure-activated check valve ensuring low pressure drop.
The integration of the suction ﬁlter and coupling housing greatly simplify assembly of the package. The outstanding energy-efficiency of these compressors is based on the inﬁnitely adjustable capacity combined with the extended variable Vi-range (internal volume ratio). The variable speed from 1,000 to 6,000 rpm ensures a wide operation range and maximum efficiency in full and part load.
Highlights & Technical Features
- Outstanding energy-efficiency
- Easy package assembly
- Designed for ammonia (R717) and all other common refrigerants
- Available according to API 619 and ISO 10440 standard
- Swept volume: 231 – 870 m³/h at 2,940 rpm
- Speed range: 1,000 - 6,000 rpm
- Design pressure: 28 bar, 52 bar