The GEA Grasso LT series comes in sixteen sizes and covers a swept volume from 805 to 11,467 m3/h (at 2,940 rpm).
The compressor has an extremely long life span and low noise and vibration levels due to the combined sleeve and roller bearing of the rotors. All components are designed for long operating life, high availability and easy maintenance. GEA screw compressors can be provided according to the API 619 standard and ISO 10440.
Highlights & Technical Features
- Extremely long product lifetime
- Excellent noise and vibration level in all operating conditions
- Designed for R717 (ammonia) and all other common refrigerants
- Available according to API 619 and ISO 10440 standard
- Swept volume range: 805 to 11,467 m³/h at 2,940 rpm
- Speed range: 1,500 to 3,600 rpm
- Design pressure: 28 bar, 52 bar