The ECO-FLASH® fully automated, modular and skid mounted flash pasteurization system enables the heat treatment and stabilization of beer, beer mixes, ciders and other carbonated liquid products by eliminated spoilage micro-organisms.
This process step enables breweries to ensure the sustained quality of their product.
Focusing on microbiological safety, quality and flavor stability, beverages are processed in a controlled, continuous flow and subjected to the required temperature for a defined time.
- Precise control of the Pasteurization Units (PU) as an essential safety factor
- Level-dependent flow control increases buffer capacity and reduces product losses
- Consistent pressure regime ensures a positive pressure gradient and prevents outgassing
- Sophisticated handling of interruptions and errors ensures high levels of process safety and minimizes losses
- Completely integrated cleaning and sterilization concept for highest hygiene standards
- Design based on proven EHEDG principles
- VARIVENT® D-Force special valve ensures maximum hygiene