Two flush valve models are available to effectively clean your alleys and holding area
A flush system is designed to effectively clean dairy farm alleys and holding areas. Automated and low maintenance, using it requires very little labor and keeps cows clean.
- Stainless steel base for long life span
- Consistent and controlled flow
- High volume directional flush
- Labor and time savings
- Simple and reliable controls for up to 30 flush valves
- Robust and reliable 8" (203 mm) airbag to open and close valves
- Requires only 40 psi to shut off 26 feet (8 m) of head pressure
Flush valves are easy to install and maintain. A complete range of flush line fittings is
available to ensure maximum performance and durability.