While the pandemic prevents us from getting together in person this year, we still have plenty to share with our poultry and meat processing customers. Whether you want to learn about a complete processing line or a single machine, we can help. You’ll find information on key pieces of our equipment on this special IPPE Marketplace page, you can also view webinar recordings and even set up a meeting with a product or process expert. Just let us know what we can do to help!
Here are just a few of the industry-leading products we offer:
- GEA MultiJector - the brine injection system for high quality bacon and poultry production
- GEA MultiDrum - the multi-drum breader for efficient, dust-free, authentic homestyle breading
- GEA CookStar – industrial spiral ovens offering three cooking zones for optimal performance and flexibility
- GEA ColdSteam T - the defrosting technology that reduces working time by more than half, compared to conventional defrosters
- GEA PowerPak PLUS - thermoforming packaging system that ensures superior performance quality and less film consumption
- GEA OxyCheck & LeakCheck – automatic oxygen measuring and leakage detection systems for GEA thermoformers.
- GEA Ecoforce decanter Series - the high quality technology for processing of animal by-products
- GEA MOBILE MINOR® - the flexible, easy to handle and operate spray dryer
- GEA A-tec – a spiral hygienic freezer capable of handling 0.2 to 7 tons/hr
Watch on-demand webinars that educate
Recently we started broadcasting live webinars on a variety of topics. All were presented by industry experts. Recordings of these webinars are now available, and you can watch them here. Topics include:
- Unfreeze Your Assets - How to Use Steam Under Vacuum to Defrost Meat
- Electromagnetic Waves – A precise way to measure product level of frozenness
- 7 Ways to Improve Your Vertical Bagging Efficiency
- How to Use Less Plastic Material on Packaging with GEA FoodTray (Also available in Spanish)
- Freeze Drying for Responsible Food Production
- Are You Ready for the Meat Alternative Revolution
- Inject Value Into Your Brining Process
- How to Produce Asian Style Karaage the Industrial Way
- WINGS 360 – How to Make Your Wing Production Fly
We’re always working on new topics, so if you’d like to be informed about upcoming webinars, please sign up here.
Two world-class technology centers available to you
By working with GEA, you can access two of the finest food technology test facilities in the world. Locations in Bakel, Netherlands and Frisco, TX allow you to see exactly what our equipment can do for your recipes and products. Our Frisco location is currently on the move and will be available to customers in March 2021 with all the newest processing and packaging equipment.
Need to speak to one of our experts?
We can set up a meeting for you during IPPE MarketplaceSM or anytime. Just send us a meeting request.