GEA separators for industrial fluids have been designed for the separation of cooling lubricants, washing liquids, oil-water mixtures, lube oil, fuel oil, waste oil, etc. The separator of enclosed design is equipped with an oil level sight glass and driven by a 3-phase AC motor. Power is transferred to the bowl spindle via a flat belt. The hood of the separator is hinged and all bearings are splash-lubricated from a central oil bath.
Water, oil and fine particles are simultaneously separated.
Features & Benefits
- Reduced operating costs resulting from longer engine and component life, fewer oil change intervals and disposal volumes
- High throughput capacities
- High separation efficiency thanks to GEA softstream inlet
- Controlled and rapid solids ejection due to GEA hydrostop
- Minimized weight, space requirement and energy consumption
- Easy maintenance and operation
- Low noise level due to the belt drive