The high perfomer
Designed for low evaporation temperatures and high temperature lifts/high differential pressures, the two-stage screw compressor packages in the GEA Grasso SP2 series each include two serially mounted compressors for a low- and a high-pressure stage.
Combined with intermediate load connection the package ensures most flexible and individual operation.
A GEA Grasso SP2 package is the most efficient and flexible solution for high differential pressure operation. At the same time the package, based on a common base frame, oil circuit and common control, is easier to operate and requires less space than two separate single-stage packages.
Highlights & Technical Features
- Two-stage screw packages optimized for low temperatures and high differential pressure operations
- Flexible operation of low-stage and high-stage compressors as well as intermediate load connection
- Easy operation and minimized footprint
- Stepless capacity control via frequency inverter and/or slide system
- GEA Omni™ control panel with high-definition 15.6" touch screen