The secret of perfect brine distribution and retention
Benefit from GEA's industry leading marination technology for precise brine injection of bacon and poultry products.
Maximizing quality and accuracy just got easy
The latest GEA MultiJector brine injection system with 2mm OptiFlex needles features unrivaled injection accuracy with a low standard deviation for excellent product quality and maximum profitability; flexible needles that will not break or distort, and maximum Time-in-Meat technique. The modular design includes exchangeable manifold needle cassettes for quick changeover and easy cleaning.
GEA MultiJector 2mm is suitable for 700mm wide lines. Main product applications include bacon, poultry products (boneless and bone-in) and spare ribs.
Technology know-how you can count on
- Inventor of industrial injection backed by 50 years’ experience
- Seamless integration of upstream and downstream operations like brine chilling and outfeed shaking solutions for maximum product quality
- Complete process control for consistent product color and taste, long shelf life, high yield and lower cost
Most accurate brine distribution and retention
- Unique 2mm OptiFlex material helps prevent bent or broken needles and ensure consistency and productivity
- No needle marks in the product after injection
- Outstanding brine distribution thanks to tight needle pattern with exceptionally high number of injection points
High efficiency with focus on detail
- Unique needle cassette design for complete and toolless exchange-over within 7-9 minutes
- Easy-to-clean conveyor belt system by a single person and without the need of removing equipment
- Recipe program with process parameters such as product height and needle depth
- Switching from one product to another without the need of mechanical adjustments