We’re headed to Nashville where GEA’s team of process and service experts will be on hand to review any of our over 50 comprehensive solutions and technologies for craft beverage production. No matter your need or question, make sure you stop by and talk with us. We want to help you reach and exceed your goals.
On the GEA Booth:
- See our GEA AromaPlus Membrane Dealcholization Unit. It illustrates technology that can be used to produce de-alc beer and hard seltzer, further expanding your business opportunities. The unit utilizes reverse osmosis (RO) membrane filtration technology. GEA offers start-to-finish technologies for both de-alc and hard seltzer production.
- Take a close look at our wide selection of hygienic valves. We’ll have a new valve display on our booth that demonstrates the many valve options that are available for process configuration. GEA’s hygienic components are ideal for use in breweries and other beverage applications.
- Kick the tires on three of our HB Separator Skids including the latest addition: the GEA brewpub Separator Skid. It’s the ideal choice for volumes of 3 – 20 hl/hr. This simple-to-handle skid fits everywhere and works reliably with long intervals between servicing so you can MAKE MORE BEER®.
- Learn about the GEA Visitron Filler All-In-One. This compact filling system is the ideal choice for small- and medium-sized breweries. All necessary functions are carried out on one machine – from rinsing to sealing. It bottles and cans product and switching between formats is easy. Changeovers take about 20 – 30 minutes. No tools required.
- Find out more about how we can help you reach your sustainability goals with tools like our GEA CO2 Recovery System. It has been specifically designed to capture CO2 from fermentation processes. It purifies the gas and facilitates storage as a compressed liquid so it can be used for carbonation.
We look forward to seeing you in Music City!