1) By „organic“, GEA means changes that are adjusted for currency and portfolio effects.
2) EBIT before restructuring expenses of the last 12 months. Capital employed average of the last 4 quarters and excluding goodwill from the acquisition of the former GEA AG by former Metallgesellschaft AG in 1999.
3) Capital employed excluding goodwill from the acquisition of the former GEA AG by former Metallgesellschaft AG in 1999.
4) Including lease liabilities of EUR 165.2 million as of December 31, 2022 (prior year EUR 165.8 million).
5) The market capitalization takes treasury shares into account.
Stay in touch with GEA innovations and stories by signing up for news from GEA.Sign up
We are here to help! With just a few details we will be able to respond to your inquiry.Contact us