Join us for The Spotlight Sessions, a digital GEA event hosted from April 19th till 30th, when we virtually open our doors to reveal the latest innovations in slicing and packaging technology. We’ll share insights and introduce new products, as well as, take a closer look at new ways to achieve more sustainable packaging solutions, get the most out of your service and benefit from fully automated slicing and packaging lines. And get in conversation with GEA experts during Live Q&A sessions.
We will aim our sessions at food manufacturers with an interest in thermoforming, vertical packaging, slicing & loading systems. We also will cover confectionery processing and packaging.
Interested in processed meat, sausage, ham/bacon, cheese, frozen food, vegetables or confectionery? Look for our product presentations mid of April, we are offering special sessions and online video meetings just for you.
What are The Spotlight Sessions at a glance?
- Virtual innovation sessions per product group
- In-depth webinars focusing on key product introductions
- On-request streaming sessions directly from our showrooms for specific applications
Find out more about our innovations
- The newest vertical packaging machine: GEA SmartPacker CX400 D-Zip
- New slicer: GEA OptiSlicer 6000
- New Scanner: GEA OptiScanner 1200
- New robot loading system
- New thermoforming packaging machine: GEA PowerPak SKIN.50
- New fully automatic slicing & packaging line solution
Be the first to experience what’s new at The Spotlight Sessions!