Under the heading “Inspiring Powder Solution” GEA will showcase at POWTECH (Hall 3A, Booth 312) its scope of expertise for powder, granule and bulk solids technologies. You can expect a wide range of technologies and innovations, like the Pathfinder GMP centrifuge skid and the modified MOBILE MINOR™ MM-100 spray dryer. Let’s meet at POWTECH and discover our wide range of solutions in solid and liquid processing.
From food to feed, pharmaceutical to chemistry, from ceramics, minerals and hard metals to battery material and base for high-quality plastics, POWTECH provides an ideal platform for our innovative and cross-application approach to standard and custom-designed plant and machinery and service.
Three main reasons to attend:
- Learn all about GEA’s offerings to the Powder industry
- Get ‘hands on’ with our products and take part in "live" demonstrations
- Meet our experts
On display during the event
- The Pathfinder GMP, centrifuge skid for test centers and pilot plants
- The MOBILE MINOR™ MM-100 spray dryer (with atomizer) equipped with the new CEE cyclone for highly efficient powder separation
- The SPRAYEYE™ nozzle monitoring system
- Liquid jet solids pumps and jet mixers for the admixture of powder in liquid
- GEA Hilge CONTRAand HYGIA pumps for food and beverage applications
- VESTA® tank bottom valves for safe shut off of fluid media in tanks.
- The orbital tank washer Twister for mobile or stationary applications
- The VISIOCOVER™ cover, designed specifically for the food and dairy industries.
- A SRS vibration sifter designed for applications that require high standards of hygiene and sanitary processing
- Rotary Tube Selector Valve (RTSV), a new level of innovation and design for an integral component of a powder conveying system
- BUCK® UMC Valve, offering a modular containment solution that can be equipped to fit most secondary pharma applications
- BUCK® MCV and MC Lite Actuator for improved operational flexibility
- The PandaPlus 2000 homogenizer, designed for continuous operation at high pressure
- Remote Eye Wearfor real-time assistance for service people