Following the recent positive experiences from seminars in Miami, Bangkok and Panama, Pavan Group is organizing a new "Technology Week" in DUBAI. Through a learning opportunity articulated in 2 different professional training modules, dedicated respectively to Dry Pasta and Extruded Products (snacks and breakfast cereals), Pavan invites all actors to this training experience.
Why join the master?
- to have a short but in-depth training on the main techniques and technologies in the food manufacturing and processing surrounded by a fascinating location in a strategic and rapidly expanding market.
- to get in touch with the most advanced technology and the most accredited professionals and join in a valuable network with specialists in food processing.
What will the seminar focus onto?
- Dry pasta technology and manufacturing process from raw materials to the finished products.
- Special pasta products like nest shaped pasta, traditional or precooked lasagna, precooked pasta and gluten free pasta.
- Food extrusion and snacks manufacturing.
- Breakfast cereals technology and other extruded products.
- Energy recovery and efficiency, hygiene and hygienic safety.
- Duration: Full course 4 days, one single module 2 days
- Start: 10 February 2020
- End: 13 February 2020
- Language: English.
- Target: Plant Managers, Production Managers, R&D Managers, Quality Control Managers, Production Engineers.