Leading the way in both Liquid and Solid Dosage Processing. GEA will highlight the ConsiGma™ continuous tableting line; a multipurpose platform that has been designed to transfer powder into coated tablets in development, pilot, clinical and production volumes in a single compact unit.
Other technologies that GEA will be highlighting:
- The AirConnect™ offers fluid bed processing and ConsiGma™ coating possibilities for small-scale applications
- Buck split butterfly valve is used for the contained transfer of active powders from one vessel to another in pharmaceutical production
- HicoFlex™ a disposable high containment interface for the safe and dust-free transfer of solid dosage material to fully protect your operator and your product
- MODUL™ Series Tablet Press which has a totally contained and interchangeable compression modules that can be washed off-line (“WOL”)
- MOBILE MINOR™: Lab-scale spray dryer to explore the possibilities of spray drying and produce small-volume powder samples
- PandaPlus: table-top laboratory high pressure homogenizer
- GEA will be participating in the IPS Technologies Tours during Interphex. These walking show floor tours offer insight into the latest equipment, innovation and manufacturing technologies, and GEA will highlight the ConsiGma™ and Pharma Freeze dryers.