This year’s GEA PACKAGING DAY will take place in Biedenkopf-Wallau in Germany on 13th November. Venue is our Pack Forum which we newly created for this day. Book your seat now and get the most up-to-date information and new ideas for your daily challenges, especially with regards to current demands on recyclability and lower film consumption.
You can expect exciting lectures on:
- our thermoformer technology and get feedback from customers already working with the new GEA PowerPak PLUS
- how to increase productivity with the new Videojet TTO printing technology
- the topic of film saving and recyclability - with FoodTray, multi-layer packages and the conversion to mono materials
- projects of Fraunhofer Institute, such as TransPeel and discuss with us the question if composite materials will be recyclable in future
- how to proceed with the new packaging law (bonus / malus regulation)
In addition, you will hear about the GEA SmartPacker and the CutMaster technology for the production of vegan products.
And we offer 4 different live demos of our technologies:
- PowerPak PLUS - DualSlicer for improved packaging quality, extremely easy and fast film change as well as minimal film loss when changing the film roll and slicing with highest cutting quality
- SmartPacker for reliable bag production
- CutMaster with flexible set-up of knife head and minimization of knife change times
- PowerPak incl. denester for FoodTray - the system solution for sustainable food packaging
Do not miss the interesting topics at the GEA PACKAGING DAY!