Welcome to the network for premium milk quality!
Under the theme "Next step future farming", GEA will present the latest trends in dairy farming and the state-of-the-art technologies at EuroTier 2018.
Together we will develop a tailor-made strategy for your needs to make your dairy production more efficient and your business more profitable. GEA‘s networked solutions and service offerings support you and your farm every day in making targeted and reliable use of your optimization potential.
Main reasons to visit the GEA booth
- To get close to the most advanced portfolio for dairy farms worldwide
- Check out our latest technologies
- To discuss with our experts how to enhance your farm performance
Exhibits on the booth
- The GEA Monobox ensures outstanding teat cleaning, an optimal milk harvest process, and a stall designed for comfort to keep every cow in the herd healthy, productive, and profitable.
- GEA DairyParlor P7550 is a robust milking parlor with vertical lift that ensures fast cow flow for more turns per hour.
- GEA DairyMilk M6850 helps to minimize treatment time, safeguard the healing process, and ensure the continuous productivity of a healthy herd.
- GEA DairyNet controls and direct all of your operations and processes using a single, easy-to use interface.
- GEA Mix&Carry WIC maximizes your farm profitability while you get more and better quality milk production.
- With the GEA FreeStallFeeder WIC you can provide every group of cows with the desired feed ration using individual mixes.
- The new GEA VCool tank combined with the ICool tank controller offers the best possible vertical milk cooling and storage system.
- GEA SRone+Spray, ideal technology for cleaning main and connecting walkways, and especially the corners and edges of your barn.
- The Super Slider Pump is the only pump of its kind featuring a dual-nozzle agitation design.
- GEA manure Decanter pro 5000 for separation of N and P2O5 from liquid manure by the use of g-forces.
Register for GEA press conference
We would like to invite you to find out more at our GEA press conference which will take place on:
Wednesday, November 14, 2018, at 11:00 in room 12 of the Convention Center Hanover Exhibition. (The press conference and discussion will take place in English language.)