Making Science Work
Under the umbrella theme of “Making Science Work,” GEA will be highlighting its innovative technology and equipment for the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and biotechnology industries at CPhI Worldwide, the world's leading pharmaceutical platform.
Not only is CPhI Worldwide the perfect platform for GEA to showcase some of the company’s industrial process engineering expertise, we like to think that, with our integrated solutions, our various test facilities and an unparalleled history of successful installations and experience, we can support your process or provide the inspiration you need to meet your objectives. We supply the added value and the deep-rooted knowledge that counts.
Key reasons to visit the GEA stand
- Discover our innovative technologies for contained solid dosage to take you from Powder to Coated Tablet
- Discover our comprehensive portfolio of the latest pharma process innovations
- Meet our experts and get ‘hands on’ with our technologies
On display during the event
- the ConsiGma® Coater gently and accurately deposits controlled amounts of coating materials on tablet cores (can be used in a batch or continuous process line)
- the IPS25 pelletizing system fuses NICA™ extrusion and spheronization technologies to create a range of compact, continuous solutions for the production of spherical pellets
- the MOBILE MINOR™ MM-100 spray dryer (with atomizer), equipped with the new CEE cyclone for highly efficient powder separation
- the BUCK® UMC Valve is a modular containment solution that can be equipped to fit most secondary pharma applications
- the BUCK® MCV and MC Lite Actuator for improved operational flexibility
- the Hicoflex® system ensures fully contained powder transfer during charging and discharging
From pills and pellets and from MUPS to mAbs, GEA Group, a trusted supplier of equipment and technology, offers a wide range of standard and custom-designed equipment, machinery and entire production lines, ranging from benchtop R&D solutions to completely integrated industrial-scale facilities and continuous processing technology.
During the show, GEA representatives will be available to present our innovations, walk you through our process lines and demonstrations, and answer any questions you might have about our products and services.
With a legacy of designing and building cutting-edge machinery, the company is a single-source supplier of the services that the process industries need.
We look forward to welcoming you to Stand F10 in Hall 4.0 and showing you how GEA is making science work.