Future is in our hands is the “motto” of GEA at next CIBUS TEC - Italy. With extensive process know-how and tailor made solutions, GEA is your partner of choice for excellent quality and the best production efficiency.
GEA will showcase new products, innovative solutions for a wide range of applications and walk you through process lines and demonstration, visit our stand to discover why our customers value our partnership.
- To continuously strengthen GEA’s competences in technologically advanced processes and attractive product applications in the food sector, GEA added to its group leading suppliers of demanding industrial processing equipment and solutions in the bakery and processed cheese markets:
- GEA Comas from Torrebelvicino (Italy), a company supplying top level equipment and complete production lines for cakes, pies, cookies, layer cakes, pastry, pizza and selected bread applications
- GEA Imaforni from Verona (Italy), a leading supplier of advanced lines for crackers, soft and hard biscuits
- GEA CMT from Peveragno (Italy), supplier of systems for the production of “pasta-filata” cheeses to reinforced its capabilities at the growing sector of cheese.
- The newest high performance slicer lines: Shingle Loader and DUAL SLICER machines working live a few steps ahead from GEA stand in Hall 2, where a real packaging room will host three different operating food processing and packaging lines
- A trilogy of powerful and reliable homogenizers: One, Panda and Ariete will present new extremely efficient and highly customizable solutions suitable for a wide range of applications
- A key component to Food and Pharma liquid processing, GEA will showcase its range of cleaning technologies, aseptic valves, hygienic valves and pumps, pigging systems.
- The experts in the field of separation technology will be on hand to show decanter and separators.
Innovation at CIBUS TEC
- DiscoveryPLUS™ 2000 for pasta filata cheese production
- Tartomatic: part of a comprehensive range of versatile machines for producing pie and quiche shells, or cheesecake bases
- Slicing machine working live a few steps ahead from GEA stand in Hall 2
- Trilogy of homogenizers: state-of-the art solutions that contribute greatly to food safety ensuring product stability and quality in all applications
- Hygienic and aseptic valve technology, hygienic pumps and cleaning technology. pigging systems
- Decanter and separators
DiscoveryPLUS™ 2000 for pasta filata cheese productionThe steam stretching machine Discovery Plus™ is extremely versatile, this machine is able to work both very soft and drier doughs such as mozzarella or pizza cheese, starting from fresh milk curds, commercial curds or from the mixtures of both. The versatility is due to the double feeding of the heating fluid, steam and/or water, which allows the machine working both in a traditional way with water or with steam stretching.
Tartomatic: part of a comprehensive range of versatile machines for producing pie and quiche shells, or cheesecake basesThe last version of Tartomatic, the most compact pie machine from GEA, able to produce a wide variety of pie shells, quiches and cheesecake bases. Perfect molding and size change speed are two further advantages which make Tartomatic the ideal solution to increase your business.
Slicing machine working live a few steps ahead from GEA stand in Hall 2The three demonstration units, made in collaboration with some of the exhibiting companies, will offer the visitors the opportunity to concretely interact and analyze the processing steps within the framework of three food lines with a highly technological component. GEA will take part in this important project with its DualSlicer and ShingleLoader machines, the newest high performance involute blade slicer in the GEA line. Speed, accuracy and hygiene are the strength points of this machine which boasts two independent drives and an adjustable rotor head, in combination with the newly developed 3-stage-portioning conveyor, for more output with fewer idle cuts.
Trilogy of homogenizers: state-of-the art solutions that contribute greatly to food safety ensuring product stability and quality in all applicationsTable-top PandaPLUS 2000 laboratory scale homogenizer. This compact unit, designed for continuous operation at high pressure, is the perfect solution to guarantee scalability of results from lab testing to industrial production. For small and medium size capacity range, the homogenizer from One Series comes ready for use and can be easily integrated into your existing process system. The trilogy is completed with the powerful and reliable Ariete NS3110H which is an extremely efficient and highly customizable homogenizer, suitable for a wide range of applications.
Hygienic and aseptic valve technology, hygienic pumps and cleaning technology. pigging systemsD-tec Stem Diaphragm Valve represents the newest Ultra hygienic component for liquid processing. This valve sets new benchmarks in flow rate, flexibility and compatibility for ultraclean food and beverage applications. Establishing new standards in terms of proven temperature resistance and cleanability, the integrity of the D-tec diaphragm can be monitored according to a defined leakage path. GEA will present the complete range of Hygienic Components for Liquid Processing : Pigging System, centrifugal pump F&B HYGIA, Side Channel Pumps GEA Hilge SIPLA, NOVAlobe , a sanitary positive pumps EHEDG certified which meet the highest hygienic requirements, Double Chamber , Butterfly T-smart and VARIVENT; these higenic valves are suitable for use in areas with the highest aseptic and sterile demands and since the special sealing concept prevents any product contamination from outside. These products fulfil all requirements for process on the highest level, offering sustainably high product quality to every user
Decanter and separators
Decanter GMaster CF 4000 is designed following latest technological development and represents the state of the art for the separation of products with high solid content and is fully hermetic machine avoiding any oxidation and possible contamination. The unique selling proposition of decanters from GMaster series are: maximized production efficiency, modular constructions in order to customize the machine according to the requirements and a strong design to guarantee reliable and long lasting performance and maintenance. Centrifuges are the more efficient method to clarify liquid products in a natural way without any chemical or physical adjuvant. GEA centrifuges are the best option in separation technologies also for our care in energy saving such as for the Direct Drive transmission able to reduce the friction and increase the efficiency.