We are very proud to present our upcoming seminar Craftsmanship & THE FUTURE OF MEAT. The event, which we will organize in cooperation with Vaessen-Schoemaker, will be hosted in Bakel (NL) in English on October 9th and in German on October 11th 2018. With a focus on the preparation and marination of sausage, burger and bacon this seminar day will not only inspire, but it will also give refreshing new insights into the world of protein. With several leading keynote speakers, live demonstrations and taste sessions our guests will explore the bridge between Craftsmanship & THE FUTURE OF MEAT.
Subjects of the day
- Inline process for injection, smoking, slicing and packaging of bacon with the most functional ingredients
- The meat revolution
- Add value to products in terms of appearance, yield, taste, preservation, tenderness, texture and labelling
- Market insights and consumer trends
- Safe and reliable filling into alginate casing and twisting of snack sausages
- Flavors and fragrances that engage senses
- The future is now: the battle of the burgers
We have a full and inspiring program that starts at 10 AM and ends at 5 PM.