We are proud to present you our "Belgian Beer...what else!" brewery seminar. This will be organized by GEA Belgium on Friday 23rd of September, at Salons Waerboom, Groot-Bijgaarden.
This full day seminar will cover topics like:
- Introduction by S. Bersch, Member of the Executive Board, GEA
- Mash filter vs Lauter tun" by Dr. R. Michel, Head of Application Development - Beverages & Beer, GEA
- Clarification of hot wort: what to use, a centrifuge or a whirlpool by W.Herberg Head of Sales Steering & Support Separation - Beer & Beverages, GEA
- Oxygen and beer by Dr. D. Saison Product and Process Development Manager zone Europe , AB InBev
- Financial challenges for brewers by Geert Van Asbroeck Business Dev. Director, BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions
Special host of the day: Bert Kruismans
Bert Kruismans known as a stand-up comedian but also as a great beer lover. He will join us as the host of the seminar and will share his vision on Belgians and their beer.