From highly efficient centrifugal treatment right through to tailor-made fuel-gas booster packages - GEA offers Care-Technology for the trouble-free operation of your turbine. We make sure your turbine does what it is supposed to do: that it runs smoothly and efficiently.
Centrifugal separators from GEA are used in power generation plants to treat fuel oils and lube oils for turbines and diesel engines. The centrifuges remove trace elements, salt, solids and water from the fuel to prevent corrosion and thus protect the turbine blades. In addition to gas turbine inlet air cooling systems, GEA’s full-plant solutions for power generation also include fuel gas boosting. GEA’s screw, reciprocating and centrifugal compressor packages efficiently deliver natural gas in a wide range of required pressures for injection into gas turbines, whether small or large. They feature a quick response to turbine dynamics, minimized oil carryover, reduced power consumption and fulfill the highest international standards and H&S directives.
Come visit our booth in Hall 8 G1 to see our separation, refrigeration and gas compression solutions to
- Increase the life-time of your turbine
- Extend the necessary general overhauling of your gas turbine
- Always make for the right pressure and clean fuel for your turbine
- Reduce your plant parasitic power consumption
- Reduce the operating costs for your downstream equipment
3 reasons to visit the GEA booth
- Learn all about GEA’s offerings to the Power Industry
- Get to know our new products
- Meet experts from all over Europe