It takes all kinds to make premium oil - Meet us at this year’s Oils + Fats Exhibition in Munich from 11 – 15 September and get to know our extensive separation and process technology know-how.
Algae, avocados, coconuts, olives, palm fruits, jatropha, linseed, soy, rapeseed, sunflower, cottonseed or corn, fish and meat by-products, recovery or refining processes, so-called by-products like lecithin or greaves up to biodiesel production – there are numerous processes, process stages and applications that feature centrifugal separation for the recovery and refining of edible oils and fats. In order to get the best out of all the different processes and raw materials, you need tailor-made separation technology, up to do the job. This makes our centrifuges for oils and fats as diverse as the tasks they have to perform.
- MCPD and GE mitigation in your palm oil mills and refineries
- Process know-how for high quality lecithin
- Sanitary design for obtaining oils and fats from fish and meat by-products
- Minimum water consumption and lowest ffa contents for your olive oil recovery
- Working to capacities with separation technology know-how in your edible oil refinery
3 reasons to visit the GEA booth
- Central trade fair for the oils and fats industry in Europe
- Decision-makers and business leaders from all sectors of the industry and from the whole of Europe come together only at oils+fats
- Comprehensive supporting program, short and education courses: experience and discuss with the industry’s experts new technologies and latest developments concerning food safety, oilseed processing, edible oil refining and oil modification as well as oil seed crushing