GEA at Drinktec 2017 (Hall A3, Booth 313) showcasesd its new innovations, including the powerful Ariete Homogenizer 5400, our visionary Brewery 4.0 concept and the Sterilfoil VHP L tunnel sterilization system for aluminium foil closures.
Watch the videos live from drinktec 2017 and get great insights about the products exhibited by GEA
GEA presents its complete pump portfolio at drinktec 2017
At drinktec 2017, GEA is presenting its complete portfolio including single- and multistage pumps, self-priming centrifugal pumps and positive displacement pumps. Martin Zickler gives more insight into the latter with the NOVALOBE range, which is the perfect solution if you need to pump high viscous liquids. The self-priming centrifugal pumps are featured by the highly efficient TPS range, which is the solution for CIP processes and liquids containing gas. In the first quarter of 2018, GEA will enlarge its pump portfolio with 3-A pumps, NEMA models and a high pressure pump based on the HYGIA range.
Interview with Fabrice Smits about Remote Eye Wear
We asked Fabrice Smits from GEA Service to demonstrate how Remote Eye Wear works at drinktec 2017. Check out this latest innovation that improves productivity and reduces downtime by providing real-time assistance and instant on-the-job support.
Interview with Kai Becker about Ariete Homogenizer 5400
Do you know which is the most powerful homogenizer on Earth? Listen to Kai Becker reveal the answer - Ariete Homogenizer 5400 is capable of producing 80.000 l/h at 120 bar and can go up to 1500 bar! This machine will set a new benchmark in the industry in terms of not only capacity but also efficiency and total cost of ownership (TCO) for customers.
Interview with Massimo Nascimbeni, Product Manager Liquid Processing & Filling
Massimo talks about the ABF Aseptic Blow Fill System, how it meets customers' needs in terms of capacity, versatility and beverage safety
Also displayed during the event:
- craft brewery solutions including the CRAFT-STAR™, a skid-mounted system for the craft brewhouse and the multipurpose GEA "Plug & Win" centrifuge skid;
- the “Brewery advanced” concept, blending GEA’s traditional batch processing expertise with technological elements designed for a batch brewhouse with a daily capacity of up to 14 brews/d;
- the GEA rotoramic for the low energy clarification of highly viscous products;
- GEA’s clearamic BeerFiltration unit with ceramic membranes offers a kieselguhr and waste-free cross-flow filtration solution;
- a Batch mixing system for R&D and early product development work;
- Aseptic Blow Fill (ABF) solution, equipped with an H2O2 sterilization system for aluminum foil closure and suitable for high and low acid drinks, which offers a safe, flexible and aseptic way to fill plastic bottles;
- GEA Service - For your continued success;
- GEA’s innovative portfolio of GEA pumps and valves.
Specialists in processing equipment, components and technologies for all beverages – GEA’s continual programme of innovation inspires beverage solutions everyday worldwide.