If you want to participate please read the terms and conditions of participation below and send an email with your picture to GEA by clicking here
Terms & conditions of participation
1. GEA UK is responsible for and conducts this promotion.
2. To participate in this promotion, users must submit a photo of their existing GEA Hilge pump via email or upload on social media using the hashtag #geahilgepumps. The promotion will run and photos may be submitted until 30 April 2019. Any entries made after this point are not eligible to participate.
3. You must be 18 years or older to enter this promotion. GEA reserves the right to require appropriate proof of age.
4. By submitting or uploading a photo for the purposes of this promotion, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The participant who submits or uploads a photo of the oldest GEA Hilge pump wins. The name plate on the participant's GEA Hilge pump must be clearly visible on the photo.
6. The contest is open for entry to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), except for employees and contractors (and their immediate family members) of GEA Group and GEA distributors. GEA may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
7. The prize consists of a new GEA Hilge Pump as selected by the winner (limited to a maximum official GEA ex works list price, excluding installation of EUR 3.000) which will be supplied under GEA’s standard terms of sale.
8. If you are the lucky winner, you will need to provide your email address and company address as instructed at the time of being announced as our winner. Further details on to how you claim your price will then be provided by GEA.
9. We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of any unforeseen circumstances.
10. Only one entry per person will be accepted. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same Facebook or Twitter account, only the first entry will be accepted.
11. No purchase is necessary to enter the promotion, however you will need an internet connection and access to Facebook or Twitter. GEA shall not be liable for any expenses incurred by you in participating in the promotion, including in relation to the use of the internet, or otherwise.
12. We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct, at our sole discretion
13. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
14. The winner will have 14 calendar days to claim their prize from the date of being informed by GEA that they are the winner. After this time, we reserve the right to select a new winner.
15. The decisions of GEA as the promoter in relation to this promotion (including the selection of the winning entry) are final and at GEA’s sole determination and discretion. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. By taking part in this promotion you acknowledge that GEA is authorized to process your personal data solely for the purposes of this promotion. Please refer to our privacy notice to learn how we process your personal data and what rights you have in this respect. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely for processing your participation in this contest in accordance with applicable data protection laws, in particular the EU- General Data Protection Legislation (GDPR) and will in particular not be used for marketing purposes without your prior consent (other than as set out in these terms and conditions).
17. GEA will notify the winner by email or in the comments section of the respective posting.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Twitter and Facebook from any claims, and will not pursue GEA in respect of any claims associated with Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook.
19. GEA does not accept responsibility for any entries that are lost, damaged or delayed, for example, as a result of network, system development, computer or telecommunications failures or fault of any kind - including any hardware, programming code, databases or software used in the promotion.
20. Winners may be asked to participate in related publicity without any reward or payment whatsoever. E.g.: be photographed for website/newspaper stories, provide a short statement about their win.
21. You agree that GEA may, but is not required to, make your entry available on its website and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the promotion. You agree to grant GEA a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in your entry, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry for such purposes.
22. By submitting or uploading a photo as part of this promotion, you are confirming that:
(a) your entry is an original work, not defamatory and does not infringe third-party rights;
(b) there are no conflicting agreements in place that restrict the usage of your photo;
(c) you have consent to use any third-party image in the entry and rights have been waived for the use. If a third party image is of a person under 18 years of age, parental or guardian consent must be obtained; and
(d) you will produce evidence of any required consents at GEA's request, or risk being disqualified from the promotion.
23. GEA reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control, or for GEA’s convenience.
24. This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
25. Promoter: GEA UK, Leacroft Road, Birchwood, Warrington WA3 6JF
26. Under no circumstances shall GEA be liable whether by reason of breach of contract or statutory duty, negligence or other tort, indemnity, breach of warranty or otherwise, for any financial losses of the participant associated with or resulting from this promotion, howsoever arising.
27. All and any references to GEA within these terms and conditions shall apply to the benefit of any UK subsidiary of GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft.