How to create clean label smoked products inline on an industrial scale
Who doesn’t enjoy the unique smokey barbecue flavor? Today, instead of the traditional batch process, you can smoke inline faster, cleaner, healthier and in an automated and continuous way. The latest innovations on the third generation GEA CookStars enables you to smoke chicken, bacon, spare ribs or smoked fish inline, on an industrial scale.
Smoked products are nowadays much loved and popular, however traditional smoking comes at a price. Conventional food smoking processes produce undesirable byproducts which can negatively affect health. Another consequence is heavy contamination of the smoke house. Additional disadvantages are the manual handling of the smoke trolleys, storage, cleaning and the cooling energy in the factory. GEA’s SuperHeatSmoke is an innovation based on the innovative technology of GEA CookStar in cooperation with the market-leading specialist in smoke condensates, Red Arrow. The first in-line spiral oven working with freshly generated purified smoke to produce fully cooked, smoked products. Food processors can now benefit from healthier and more efficient in-line smoking solutions for chicken, meats and seafood that deliver the authentic flavors consumers crave.
In this webinar you will learn about:
- The world’s first inline smoking process - how does this concept work
- How to create clean label smoked products with customized smoke profiles, explained by Red Arrow
- The inline SuperHeatSmoke process for smoked chicken, beef, pork, fish and seafood
- Alternative applications
- Food processors with a portfolio in poultry, pork or fish
- 1-hour live session including Q&A
- Paul Verbruggen – Head of product management GEA Food Solutions
- Ben Kop – Food Technologist GEA Food Solutions
- Uwe Vogel - Guest speaker from Red Arrow
- Mira Arts – Head of Marketing GEA Food Solutions (Moderator)