The Petfood Forum is the largest tradeshow and conference in North America devoted entirely to the pet food industry. It is the ideal opportunity for pet food professionals from around the world to network, exchange ideas, and to see the latest equipment, process, and product developments.
Complete Processing and Packaging Solutions for the Pet Food Industry
GEA has developed a comprehensive range of technologies, equipment, and know-how to configure and install complete pet food processing and packaging lines. Our human-grade food solutions already support manufacturers from ingredients selection through plant installation. We have complete solutions for treats, dry, wet and raw pet food products.
At the 2021 Petfood Forum we will focus on our:
- latest developments in extrusion technology
- superior freeze drying technology
- extensive experience with meat processing, including defrosting, mixing, marination, grinding, batching, emulsifying, pumping, frying, and cooking solutions
- efficient large capacity freezers
- award winning range of hygienic flow components, including double-seat mixproof valves, single-seat valves, control valves, pumps, product recovery systems, cleaning devices and much more
- clarifying decanters for animal and fish by-products
- spray dryers for pet food flavors and ingredients
- various packaging solutions including thermoforming and vertical form fill and seal equipment
- new Pet Food Experience Center devoted only to pet food processing and development
We will emphasize how GEA can optimize your existing plant and achieve better yields and quality while meeting all your sustainability goals.
Tech Talk - Friday, September 24 at 10:45 AM
We will give a technical presentation about how GEA’s new extrusion lines can be applied to numerous different recipes and ingredients – regardless of the moisture and fat content – and produce a diverse range of extruded pet foods. This technology can significantly reduce the overall capital investment and the required space (footprint). Our experienced presenter Klaus-Rudolf Raths (Head of Strategy and Business Development - Food & Healthcare Technologies) will deliver the presentation. He will be available at the GEA booth before and after the presentation to answer all your questions.
GEA’s Pet Food Processing Technology Day - Tuesday, October 26, 2021
If you are unable to attend the 2021 Petfood Forum, we would encourage everybody in the industry to attend GEA’s Pet Food Processing Technology Day - our first online event dedicated entirely to pet food processing.