The maintenance of industrial plants is an increasingly strategic asset: the efficiency and productivity of the entire supply chain depend on it! Thanks to the intervention of highly competent and specialized technicians, this course will allow you to learn and experience the most advanced techniques to manage the maintenance of the plants, in particular for the production of dry pasta and extruded products.
It will deal not only with the best practices for correct ordinary maintenance but also with the most advanced solutions that allow preventive intervention on the plant to guarantee its good functioning in time, avoiding production interruptions or drops in performance. Proper maintenance, therefore, means a reduction in overall management costs and fewer operating problems.
The seminar will focus on:
- Big Data for a manufacturing 4.0
- Predictive maintenance techniques: meaning, objectives, application mode, cost/benefit analysis
- Maintenance management: programming; document management; preventive, predictive and proactive maintenance application; warehouse management; KPIs
- Maintenance of pasta production plants
The presentations will be complemented by practical examples thanks to the collaboration with Pastificio Campioni (Italy), a high-tech pasta factory exclusively equipped with Pavan lines, which has allowed us to carry out complete and detailed technical investigations.
- The course package includes mentioned services from Sunday evening to Friday afternoon.
- Value | 40 hours of classes, attendance to all training sessions, trials, sensory tests; access to all presentations; proceedings articles
- Accommodation | 4 stars Hotel accommodation
- Transfer | From/to Venice Airport; daily transfers from hotel to Pavan Headquarters and back; transfers in the evening for dinner, when necessary
- Certificate | Certificate of Food Tech Master status
- Meals | Breakfast, coffee break, lunch and dinner
- After work | Guided city tours in the evening (tours may be cancelled in case of bad weather)