We dare for dairy… So do you? As one of the major players in dairy GEA sponsors the IDF World Dairy Summit 2016
The global dairy community is invited to discuss future solutions of the dynamic global dairy sector.
- Date: October 16 – 21, 2016
- Location: Conference Centre De Doelen, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- Finding GEA: booth no. 11
How can we increase animal welfare and performance and secure the best product quality while minimizing the use of resources? How can we optimize the value chain of milk processing offering added-value for consumers as well as farmers and manufacturers? Based on the motto “From farm to table” GEA approaches these questions from both the dairy farming and dairy processing perspective. Our experts answer these questions on our booth and in two speaking slots:
Presentation Alex Strolenberg, GEA expert for sensor solutions: Dairy Farming 4.0 – How the digital change can improve animal welfare
- Date: Tuesday, October 18, 2016, between 03:00 – 04:00 pm
- Summary: Dairy Farming 4.0 means having smart data instead of big data to the benefit of the animal and the farmer. The new technologies like automated processes, self-learning systems, monitoring tools, and collaborating cross-manufacturer product systems are helping to make the animal health status more predictable and raise animal welfare.
Presentation Anders Sehested, GEA expert for milk drying solutions: Application of sensors and smart controls for efficient spray drying
- Date: Wednesday, October 19, 2016, 11:50 am – 12:10 pm
- Summary: Recent debates on spray drying of milk products are covering process improvement minimizing operational costs, improving product quality and making installations safer. Get to know new methods for efficient spray drying allowing for precise process control and continuous quality monitoring.