Come see our technology “in action” at the 2019 Process Expo. We’ll have two machines operating in actual meat processing lines. Other GEA equipment will be featured in a special augmented reality (AR) showcase. These exhibits illustrate why our equipment provides “Excellence at Every Stage,” no matter the food or beverage product being processed.
Find your GEA booth:
Get access to test facilities | Booth 612
GEA provides innovative solutions for preparing, separating, further processing, preserving, chilling, packaging and freezing meat, poultry, fish, seafood, oils & fats, fruit, vegetables, dairy products, bread, confectionary and food ingredients.
Visit our booth to talk with experts who understand your industry and applications and gain access to some of the finest test facilities in the world.
Meat Production Lines area | Booth 3675
Our GEA equipment is part of 2 working meat production lines on the show floor. The GEA PowerPak Thermoformer is starring in the ‘Sliced Pepperoni’ line. This complete line moves from raw ingredients through the smokehouse and then slicing and packaging for the consumer. The GEA PowerGrind is part of the ‘Ground Beef Patties’ line production line. This automated line starts with cuts of beef and ends with the convenient packaged product you see in the supermarket.
Come join these live demonstrations throughout the show of complete production/packaging lines for deli and sausage products. Talk with the experts to see how an entire line should be set up for maximum performance.
Click on "Request information" to find out more.
Augumented Reallity Experience showroom | Booth 648
We are also present in the Augumented Reallity Experience showroom with the GEA MultiJector marinator,GEA MultiDrum breader, GEA A-tec freezer, GEA integrated drive separator and GEA ecoforce decanter. Via holograms, AR creates digital twins of equipment and processes, allowing processors to see equipment to scale in action, visualize maintenance and sanitation routines, and much more. Visit the Augumented Reality area for this unique experience
Exhibits on the booth
- GEA PowerGrind – a new generation grinder with improved capacity, hygiene and performance
- GEA MultiJector – a marinator for high-quality meat and bacon production
- GEA MultiDrum – provides efficient, dust-free, authentic homestyle breading
- GEA PowerPak Thermoformer – a highly configurable packaging machine
- GEA A-tec – spiral freezer with capacity of 0.2 – 7 tons/hour
- GEA integrated drive separator – used in oil and fat recovery, processing of dairy products, fruit and vegetable juices, fermentation products and food ingredients
- GEA ecoforce decanter – horizontal clarifying centrifuges for rendering and waste processing