Under the heading, ‘Powerful Change’ GEA will be promoting its key themes of innovation and solution at POWTECH, one of the world’s most important trade exhibitions for powder, granule and bulk solids technologies. GEA will highlight at Hall 3, Booth 231 its scope of expertise, a wide range of technologies and scope of solid and liquid processing solutions for different industries and applications.
Change is the heartbeat and driver of growth. Without it, no further development is possible.
From food to feed, pharmaceutical to chemistry, from ceramics, minerals and hard metals to battery material and base for high-quality plastics, POWTECH provides the ideal platform for our innovative and cross-application approach to standard and custom-designed plant, machinery and service.
Main reasons to visit GEA Booth
- Learn all about GEA’s offerings to the Powder industry
- Get ‘hands on’ with our products and take part in "live" demonstrations
- Meet GEA experts, available throughout the event to discuss your specific product and application
Exhibits on the Booth
- GEA R55 Tablet Press - a solid and extremely adaptable industrial rotary press for single-layer tablet and component production
- GEA NiSoX-Valve - a complete change in high pressure homogenization technology. The NiSoX-Valve design optimizes fluid dynamic effects employing the energy in the most efficient and effective way
- GEA SRS Vibration Sifter with Clean-in Place (CIP) - the sifter designed for applications that require high standards of hygiene and sanitary processing
- GEA Auger and vacuum powder sampling and transport system - a reliable way to accurately take powder samples safely and hygienically
- MOBILE MINOR™ MM-100 - the spray dryer (with atomizer) equipped with the new CEE cyclone for highly efficient powder separation
- BisCat - the ceramic candle filter system with integrated catalyst matrix to control emissions
- GEA Hilge CONTRA and GEA Hilge HYGIA - the centrifugal pumps the offer more flexibility for demanding process applications in industries with high requirements of hygiene and reliability
- VESTA® tank bottom valves - the flush-mounted valve designed for safe shut off of fluid media in tanks
- Orbital tank washer Twister - the orbital cleaner for mobile or stationary applications