On November 13 and 14 GEA welcomed more than 100 customers to our annual Packaging Days customer event in Biedenkopf-Wallau, Germany. Next to inspiring presentations and live demonstrations, we introduced the new thermoformer, GEA PowerPak PLUS. We also demonstrated the new TiroLabel PLUS; featuring innovative anti-stick surface, automatic no-product/no-label feature and millimeter precision placement of labels. We also provided the most up-to-date information as well as new ideas for our customers daily challenges touching the following topics:
- Safe packaging - ergonomic working environment
- The new GEA PowerPak Plus – Practical report of the company Handl Tyrol
- GEA OxyCheck in daily operation – Practical report of the company Hoertnagl
- Electronical batch recording / MES
- Safe printing and labeling: always the right label on the package
- Increasing machine availability
- Alternative package designs (partly recyclable): Ovenable films, MultiClose, SnackPack, FoodTray
- Future vision: Humans – Machines – cooperation in highly automated systems
After movie GEA Packaging Days
To get a good impression of the successful two days from this customer event, watch the after movie here.
The new GEA PowerPak PLUS
Meet the new GEA PowerPak PLUS. The thermoformer with improved packaging quality, higher availability and lower film wastage.
If you are looking for more information about this event or the topics above do not hesitate to contact us.