Making Science Work.
ACHEMA, the world leading international trade fair for chemical engineering, environmental protection, pharmaceutical and biotechnology applications, is the perfect platform for GEA to highlight its innovative technology. In fact, we like to think that with GEA’s integrated solutions, our various test facilities and an unparalleled history of successful installations and experience; we can support your process or provide the inspiration you need to meet your objectives. We supply the added value and the deep-rooted knowledge that counts.
Three key reasons to visit GEA booth:
- Discover our comprehensive portfolio of pharma & chemical industry innovations
- Get ‘hands on’ with our products and take part in "live continuous pharmaceutical processing" demonstrations
- Meet our experts
From the chemical industry to pharmaceuticals and food & renewables, GEA Group, a trusted supplier of equipment and technology, offers a wide range of standard and custom-designed equipment, machinery and entire production lines, ranging from benchtop R&D solutions to completely integrated industrial-scale plants and continuous processing technology.
During the show, GEA representatives will be available to present our innovations, walk you through our process lines and demonstrations, and answer any questions you might have about our products and services. With a legacy of designing and building cutting-edge machinery, the company is a single-source supplier of the services that the process industries need.
Exhibits on the booth:
- Continuous pharmaceutical processing; newly announced collaborations will facilitate the pharmaceutical industry’s adoption of this paradigm-shifting technology
- Research and development; a complete range of small-scale solutions for both batch-based and continuous solid dosage applications
- GEA LYODATA™; a vial traceability solution that will safeguard the rights of trademark and patent holders and, ultimately, protect patients
- The MODUL™ Q rotary tablet press; efficient, flexible, user friendly and, perhaps most importantly, capable of producing very high quality oral solid dosage forms
- GEA NiSoX-VALVE; a new concept in homogenizing valves that sets new energy efficiency standards for cosmetic and pharma nano-emulsions
- GEA flexChange centrifuge series for almost all pharma applications – one centrifuge with up to three exchangeable bowls including the new multi-purpose GEA flexicon nozzle bowl. Full compliance to ASME BPE 2014.
- GEA TTI explosion-proof separator – designed to resist concentrated acids, high pressures and inflammable or even explosive substances. Due to its appropriate design, even liquids with a large difference in density can be handled most efficiently.
- Processing valuable earth components; lithium crystallization is currently the flagship metallurgical treatment
- MVR-heated evaporation; showing that thermal separation is both an economic and ecological technology
- Boil-off gas system (scale model); a representation of GEA's ability to provide custom process refrigeration and gas compression solutions for a wide range of industries and applications.
- GEA Remote Eye Wear (live demonstrations) ‒ Real-time assistance, anywhere in the world, from online GEA Service experts
- GEA PerformancePlus ‒ Bringing more insight and performance to you
- GEA Steam Ejector by GEA Service ‒ Made of graphite for highly corrosive applications and environment replacing former ceramic ejectors without any modifications on the existing installations
- Test Centers; wherever you are in the world, whatever your application, we’ll take you further, faster
We look forward to welcoming you to booth F46 in Hall 4.0 and showing you how GEA is making science work.