Function of Index Cleaners:
Index cleaners are very versatile with versions capable from 4 to 90 bar together with options for 180° cleaning patterns. Only 5% of the cleaning liquid drives the mechanism, 95% passes directly to the nozzles, maximising the impingement. With no high speed turbines and complex gear mechanisms, there is minimal wear and servicing. The indexing mechanism provides an evenly spaced wash pattern.
The nozzles of these cleaners are designed to give effective surface coverage with high impingement. Depending on the type, Index Cleaners have two, three or four nozzles. They are also known as our Fury range.
Features of Index Cleaners:
- Slim, compact hygienic self-cleaning design with small insertion sizes
- Effective cleaning of square or flat vessels
- High performance jets produce intensive cleaning
- Extended service intervals through slow speed indexing
- High performance cleaning of open topped vessels
- No additional drive required