The FOOD TECH MASTER is a series of professional training courses organized by GEA with the aim of sharing knowledge and expertise on food production technology.
The next edition will take place in September 2022 and will focus on Dry Pasta.
The seminars will be held by Professors of the academic community, industry leaders and Process Engineers of GEA Dry Pasta Technologies Division. Topics will cover the entire pasta production process, from theoretical aspects to extremely practical issues as trials in a pilot plant and panel tests for sensory evaluation.
The seminar will focus on issues such as raw materials and pasta, fundamentals of rheology, thermodynamics, heat treatment and drying process, production technology and processing, energy recovery and efficiency, hygiene and hygienic safety, process automation, packaging, non-conventional pasta.
5 Days, from 26 to 30 September – 2022
English and Spanish.
Plant Managers, Production Managers, R&D Managers, Quality Control Managers, Production Engineers.
The course package includes mentioned services.
- VALUE: 40 hours of classes, attendance to all training sessions, trials, sensory tests; access to all presentations; proceedings articles
- CERTIFICATE: Certificate of Food Tech Master status
- ACCOMMODATION: 4 stars Hotel accommodation
- MEALS: Breakfast, coffee break, lunch and dinner
- TRANSFER: From/to Venice Airport. Daily transfers from hotel to GEA Headquarters and back. Transfers in the evening for dinner, when necessary.
- AFTER WORK: Guided city tours in the evening. (Tours may be cancelled in case of bad weather)