Hall no: 12 & 12 A; Booth no: E 5; Dates: Sept 13-15, 2019; Venue: Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
This year, GEA India will showcase:
- GEA CMT cheese machine for mozzarella cheese
- GEA Bock semi hermetic compressors for cold chain applications
- Flow components (hygienic pumps and valves) for Food, Dairy and Beverages processing
- Decanter for effluent treatment applications manufactured at Bangalore facility
- Freeze drying, Aseptic filling & packaging and Bakery technologies (thro’ samples display from GEA installations worldwide)
- Packaging solutions for food processing industry (thro’ samples display)
GEA has a wide-ranging portfolio that spans almost the entire food chain – around 70 per cent of the products sold in supermarkets have been in contact with our technology.
GEA provides innovative solutions for preparing, separating, further processing, preserving, chilling, packaging and freezing a wide variety of meat, poultry, fish, seafood, oils and fats, fruit, vegetables, dairy products, bakery, confectionary and other food ingredients.
GEA develops innovative solutions for manufacturing and preparing juice, syrup, soft drinks, drink concentrates, coffee, tea, soy drinks, spirits, wine and beer. Our expertise extends from complete turnkey projects, engineering, planning and construction to process automation, refrigeration, aseptic and ultra clean filling and packaging.
From standard plant systems to customized solutions, all GEA food technology is designed to meet optimum hygiene and quality standards, while operating efficiently and sustainably. Our technical expertise is complemented by project management, planning and cost control services to help our customers achieve flexible and cost-effective food production.
The GEA Equipment business provides customers with standardized to customer-specific equipment offerings. The products are mainly manufactured in series production based on standardization and modularity. Typical products in this business area include separators, valves, pumps, homogenizers, and refrigeration equipment such as compressors. The portfolio of equipment also includes process technology for food processing and packaging, such as extrusion and milling equipment.