Billed as 2021’s most comprehensive packaging and processing event, PACK EXPO Las Vegas will be the first major live event to bring suppliers and manufacturers together in over 18 months. We’re excited to participate and once again engage face-to-face with colleagues and industry friends. Please visit with us as we showcase equipment and technologies that meet optimum hygiene and quality standards, while operating efficiently and sustainably.
FREE registration offer. Use promo code 54B87 when prompted.
On the GEA Booth:
- NEW! Our display container complete with GEA pumps, valves and tank cleaners will roll on to the show floor and be the prominent item in our booth. Inside, visitors will find a variety of exhibits that demonstrate the use of GEA’s extensive line of flow components ideal for use in food, beverage and pharmaceutical applications.
- NEW! Our GEA SmartPacker CX400 D-Zip will be up and running. Apart from producing premium quality D-Zip bags, this easy-to-use machine can produce more than 10 different bag styles for products like candy, nuts, frozen fruits and grated cheese.
- NEW! The GEA XStream Lab Homogenizer was introduced to facilitate testing and scaling of NiSoX-Valve benefits in various applications while ensuring safe, smart and easy operating conditions.
- NEW! See the BP1 Pub Separator System -- perfect for small craft breweries and other beverage applications like cider and kombucha. It’s the ideal starter skid.
- FIRST TIME AT PACK EXPO! GEA MultiJector with 2 mm OptiFlex needles feature unrivaled injection accuracy for excellent product quality and maximum profitability. It is the right choice for precise brine injection of bacon and poultry products.
- FIRST TIME AT PACK EXPO! GEA PowerGrind with BES (bone elimination system). This new generation of grinders features improved capacity, hygiene and safety performance. Appropriate for fine grinding of meat, fish and vegetables, the machine features a two-worm design with a hinged lining.
- FIRST TIME AT PACK EXPO! Model R Filtration Skid used to perform pilot studies on membrane filtration technologies (MF, UF, NF and RO) under a wide range of operating conditions and a variety of membrane types.
Our product, application and service experts will be available as you think about upgrading your existing lines or adding new products. We look forward to meeting with you at the show.